Sunday, July 24, 2011

Farmers Market

Made it out to the Dupont Circle Farmers Market this morning. All the fruit and vegetables smelled so amazing, it was torture not being able to snatch up all the samples of beautiful plums and peaches.





 Corn, I love thee. Wish it was mutual.

I snagged this orchid, it's gorgeous! Hopefully I can keep it as healthy looking as it is now. Word on the street is less is more with Orchids, it's definitely better to keep it dry than to over water so we'll see.
 Table of all my plants, the African Violet in the back is knocking on deaths door, I'm going to try replanting it once I get some soil and see how it goes.
My beautiful flowers I bought from the Marvelous Market!

2 comments:

  1. Such tasty looking veggies!

    xo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. love me some farmers market! Fresh, organic veggies are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting, I can't wait to see what you have to share! I hope you will considering following my blog, I'd love to see you again ;)