Tuesday, July 26, 2011

In which I walk a lot and get very very lost

Boy are my dogs achin', I don't want to exaggerate, but I probably walked about 38.5 miles today-just putting it out there. I started out this morning by walking to Georgetown, it's amazing, literally everything you could ever want is there.




I'm obsessed with frozen yogurt, here is a snap of my pomegranate pinkberry yogurt (it was demolished not even a minute after this picture was taken. I seriously ran train on that delicious unsuspecting yogurt.

Then I saw a bunch of signs for the White House, to which I thought 'When in Rome' and popped into say hello to Mr. President. If you squint and tilt your head you can almost see Obama in the window.


There was a protest against immigration laws in the park across from the white house.





I ended the day by walking around for hours hopelessly lost but taking pictures. C'est le vie.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting, I can't wait to see what you have to share! I hope you will considering following my blog, I'd love to see you again ;)